USDA Certified Prime Black Angus Beef.
Corn Belt Black Angus Whole Packer Brisket, (Flat, Point and fat cap on). Boneless. USDA Prime only.
- Prime Black Angus Beef from the heartland. Grass raised, corn finished, always from within 250 miles of Omaha, Nebraska. The best climate and the best feed in the USA. The
- In the original wrapper, original case, with a case pack date. When in the original wrapper with a known pack date, Brisket can be wet aged up to 60 days to enhance tenderness. Now you can control that process. You may not have to freeze any of it.
- USDA Prime. The top 4% of all graded beef. We only offer USDA Prime. The higher marbling content of prime makes a big difference with brisket.
- Halal certified
- 1ct, USDA Prime, 13 pounds-ish*.
- 1ct, USDA Prime, 18 pounds-ish*
If actual weight is under/over, an adjustment will be made and a refund or invoice sent for the difference. This is highly likely, no two briskets are the same:)
Preparation tips and recipes:
Great article Dry Brining and Reverse Searing Steak